J. Howell Tiller, M.D. has over 30 years of unrivaled experience with a specialty in body implants and cosmetic surgery procedures for men and women patients. Procedures most commonly requested by prospective patients are listed on the right. The information on this website is general in nature and not intended to replace a personal consultation with Dr. Tiller.
Prior to scheduling your procedure, you will have an extensive consultation with Dr. Tiller and his staff at Pensacola Cosmetic Surgery in Pensacola, FL. The goals of your consultation are to discuss your concerns questions and options, so that you and Dr. Tiller can mutually agree upon which procedure(s) will create the results you desire. Dr. Tiller will thoroughly explain each procedure along with its risks, benefits, and recovery times.
Dr. Tiller and his staff at Pensacola Cosmetic Surgery will:
● Review the various options with you
● Clearly discuss the potential risks of each procedure
● Outline in detail how the procedure is performed and what you can expect before, during, and after the procedure
● Provide detailed cost and payment information
● Answer all your questions
You will be asked to provide:
● Details about your medical history
● A list of all medication you currently take, including over the counter medications such as aspirin, vitamins, and herbal supplements
● Information regarding your tobacco and alcohol use
● How Cosmetic Procedures Are Performed
Your procedure will be performed in the accredited, state-of-the-art surgical suite located at West Florida Hospital and Medical Center or at the West Florida Ambulatory Surgery Center. Most cosmetic procedures are outpatient in nature and are performed under local and general anesthesia. If you're a bit squeamish about these things, we are happy to provide sedation along with local anesthesia, though sedation requires that a friend or family member drive you home. The type of anesthesia used and whether or not a hospital stay is required will be discussed with you at your initial consultation with Dr. Tiller his cosmetic surgery office.
BODY AUGMENTATION (IMPLANT) PROCEDURES
REVISIONS - Past Surgery